Settings allow you to set:
- Application name: the application name that appears in the header of each page in the application.
- Application logo: the application logo that appears in the header of each page in the application and as favicon.
- Application version: the application version that doesn't appear anywhere but can be useful.
- Landing page: the main entry point of the application (e.g., http://www.example.com/ redirects to the landing page http://www.example.com/welcome).
- Login page
- Preload Groovy pages at startup
- Preload Groovy shared classes at startup
Click on the "Update" button to save the changes.